Our previous meeting on Saturday, 18th February, was great with an informative, interactive and fab workshop given by our member, Deb Challinor. Thank you Deb for a great session.
All members worked hard with the majority achieving their writing goals for the month. Well done, everyone. But there were a couple who wore the ‘naughty’ hat for failing to achieve goals (shall name no names – lol).
Our next meeting will be held on Saturday 17th March 2012. Same place / same time.
Sandie has detailed a fab agenda :
* Short warm up chat
* Goal reviews
* Set new goals
* Writing exercise – courtesy of our member, Erin O’Hara.
* Mary de – Heroine interview
* Chat about Deb’s info sheets
* Problem solving session. Help anyone with problems they are having re: WIP/synopsis/query letters etc.
* Discussion on websites versus blogs.
* Discussion on agents or publishers? What they expect in a submission etc?
* A quick discussion on the conference & what everyone is doing.
So bring your wip, any problems, queries, writing craft info etc and we look forward to seeing everyone this weekend. Have a great week & take care.
Sandie & Suzanne